Before joining the Nottingham Maths, I was a President's Postdoctoral Scholar at the Mathematical Biosciences Institute at the Ohio State University. I obtained my PhD (officially, Dr. rer. nat. or Doctor of natural sciences) from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of Technische Universität Darmstadt in Germany and Masters in Statistics (M.Stat.) from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
I am looking for PhD students. I have several projects in the following broad areas of mathematics:
- Applied Probability
- Stochastic Processes
- Epidemic Modelling
- Mathematical Biology
- Stochastic Reaction Networks
If you are interested in any of these areas, please get in touch with me!
School of Mathematical Sciences
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
| Google Scholar | ResearchGate | ORCID | GitHub | publons | University webpage |
- Fellowship (FHEA), Advance HE (formerly Higher Education Academy), UK, 2023.
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
- M. Stat., 2009-2011.
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India.
- B. Sc. with Honours in Statistics, 2006-2009.
List of publications available here.